Sometimes you may end up deleting an important video file without the actual intention of doing so. While it is a little secret that you can recover it from the recycle bin or the trash folder of your computer, chances are things may not work out in that way as you may think.
What can you do to get it back on your system? Is it possible to do so? As they say, there is a solution to every problem, this one is not an exception to this rule. All you need is a powerful video recovery program to get back your lost video file.
Recoverit Video Recovery program is what you need to take care of this issue. Not only does it work on Windows-based computers but it also works like a charm on MAC PCs.
Steps to recover your lost video file
Losing an important file can either slow down things for you or lead to any other kind of loss. Either way, it leads to frustration. However, you can take a break from this feeling by trying out the all-new Recoverit Video Recovery software.
For quick recovery of video using the video recovery software, follow the steps given below.
- To begin with, you need to download and install the software on your computer or Mac. Do not worry. You would not need any technical knowledge. Just follow the instructions that appear on the screen and you would be good to go.
- Next, you need to choose the folder on which you need to run the scan and recover your lost videos. This is an important step and so you need to be a little careful. Do not be in a hurry and take your time in choosing the folder as well as the destination folder in which you wish to save the recovered files. You can either run the ‘quick scan’ feature or the ‘deep scan’ feature depending on the result you see on the list.
- Choose a different folder because choosing the same folder as the destination folder would lead to the overwriting of data.
- Before you go ahead and initiate the process of recovering a video file, check out the preview of the file to make sure that you are choosing the right file for recovery.
- Next, click the ‘recover’ option that you see on the screen and sit tight for a few minutes. It does not take a long time. You can expect the process to be over in a few minutes’ time. Once the process is complete, you can play the video to check out the quality of the mp4 recovery of the video in other file formats.
The best part about the piece of software is that it allows a user to not only choose a destination folder but also the format in which they wish to recover a lost video. Sounds great, isn’t it? Try it out yourself now!