Productivity Apps: This is What Professionals Do
No doubt Smartphone are supposed to be a big-time killer for us, but they can be a source of boosting your work productivity too.
There are many paid, and free internet apps available online that make your life a lot easier if used wisely.
These productivity apps allow you to get your work done on time.
Ambitious people are always in search of ways to save their time. Such apps will help you achieve your goals quite easily.
This article will let you know about some of such impressive apps.
Such apps include:
- Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner
- Dashlane Password Manager
1) Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner:
If you have to do a lot of document scanning the whole day, then this app is what you should install on your phones.
- By this excellent app, you can quickly create PDF from any document by your smartphone camera.
- You need to take a picture, crop it if needed and then select the page size of the PDF. After that hit the tick button. The tiny scanner will then produce a black and white scan of that document.
- It can automatically straighten your document too.
- You can also upload your scans to the cloud storage by this app. This feature is included in its premium version.
2) Dashlane Password Manager:
- This service saves all your passwords in a single place.
- You might have seen many other apps of this sort, but the thing that makes it unique is that it hasn’t been hacked yet.
- It not only remembers your password but can help you log in to your desired sites too.
- You can also save your banking details in this app.
- It is encrypted and it free to use.
- To sync your data across offline devices, you will need to upgrade it and spent a little amount.
If you have a lot of files scattered in your phone’s storage and some on the cloud storage too then this app what you need to have.
- This app analyzes the storage of your phone and then connected cloud storage and then helps you find the files quickly.
- It keeps them organized efficiently and gives you an overview of all activity going on in your account.
Do you spend most of your time on your computer and need to switch to different device frequently?
If yes then this app will be quite helpful for you.
- This app allows you to send files between different devices quite easily.
- You can also respond to your notifications and other messages by using this app.
- It allows the remote file browsing.
- Its free for a limited size, if you need to have a larger file size, then you will have to pay for the service,
With this app, you can easily organize your tasks.
- This app allows syncing you list across the different devices.
- It also works if you are not online.
- It has a clear interface, and it is quiet easy to create and edit the task in this app.
- You can also assign custom tags to your task so that everything looks organized.
- This app is available for free.
- To use its more advanced feature, you will need to pay a little price.
- The feature of the basic list and the syncing is free.
It is a scheduling app. With this app, you can easily pre-post your posts and then release them at a particular time.
- This app saves the time that you spend on social media marketing and management.
- Well, some big social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are more active in some specific parts of the day.
- So with this app, you can schedule your posts to release them at those peak hours to get more engagement on the posts.
It is quite essential to know how much time you give to every task in a day. In this, way you will be able to track the most productive hours of the day too.
- This app tracks the time that you send in various tasks throughout the day.
- It also provides the ROI of your time at the end of the week.
- In this way, you can easily monitor the time you utilized in different activities.
Thus by following some effective social media marketing techniques you can make your business reach to a maximum people.
It is a habit forming app.
- It is considered to be a highly motivational app.
- With this app, you can quickly create habits, and then this app tracks them for you.
- It also gives you statistic about your performance on these habits.
What if while browsing online, you came across any article that you would love to read but you don’t have enough time to read that article or any video?
You can save that article in this pocket app and then check it whenever you get time.
One of the best things I like about this app is that you don’t need an internet connection to view that article or the video.
This is an excellent app. It allows you to know about the people who email you.
- This app finds those people on social networks like FB, twitter etc.
- In this way, you can quickly know about the people who are pitching you for the projects.
- This information will help you build long-lasting relationships with your clients.
Such apps claim to make your lives easier.
In this way, you can keep a record of your daily activities and complete your task on time. Thus they make you more productive with your work.