A birthday is a special day for everyone and the enthusiasm is at its peak when it’s the birthday of someone we love. But the main question is – What do you gift them? What can be pleasing to the eye and even smell good, and put someone in an instantly good mood? The answer is – Flowers. Flower bouquets and arrangements are appreciated by everybody, especially the youth who loves receiving these as birthday surprises.
So here are some solutions on how to surprise your loved ones on their birthday with flowers!
Breakfast in Bed served with a bouquet:
One of the best birthday surprises which people of beverly hills gives a lot is that they order flowers Beverly Hills and then prepare for a well cooked served hot breakfast tray with a beautiful arrangement of flowers. Gift them a beautiful heart-shaped or dove-shaped flower arrangement or go with a simple flower bouquet instead. It makes your loved ones have a tremendous start to their birthday and makes their love grow for you.
Midnight Surprise with Flowers:
Who doesn’t love to be wished on their birthday when the clock strikes 12? So have a bouquet or flower arrangement delivered to your loved ones’ house at 12 a.m. or better yet, deliver them yourself and make it a special birthday. Get a flowers arrangement made in the first letter of the name of the person or the initials of the person whose birthday it is, for the perfect birthday gift.
Room Decor with Flowers:
Nothing feels better than coming home to a special surprise, especially when it’s your birthday. So, get someone to decorate a floral wall at your loved ones’ house, decorate their room with a flower arch and balloons or fill their entire house with a lot of pretty flowers for that very special birthday effect.
A good way to forever preserve memories and birthday surprises is to lock them forever. So, don’t worry that your fresh flowers will eventually get spoiled, but set them in some resin to forever maintain the beauty of the flowers. You can also make small pins to wear as hair clips or brooches with everyday clothes out of these resin-set flowers.
Vase of Flowers:
A very simple yet elegant way of wishing someone a happy birthday is to leave them a beautiful vase full of flowers, on the kitchen counter, dining table, nightstand or on their work desk. Added bonus of love if you leave a hand-written note with the flowers!
One of the most sought-after birthday gifts are those which are handmade, as they showcase that effort and thought has been put in the gift. Send a package of handmade floral jewellery to your loved ones, so that they can feel as pretty as a fresh-grown rose.
Except for these, you can:
- Get a bouquet made entirely out of roses. Red roses are for love, whereas yellow roses are for friendship. Roses represent passion and love, and will surely strengthen your relationship with your loved one.
- Orchids are a variety that is liked by all. Get a small floral arrangement made in Orchids, in something that the person relates to. For example, a spaceship arrangement, a book arrangement, or a guitar arrangement for someone who loves them!
- Carnation bouquets are also exquisite, and bring a certain bling to the birthday gift.
- Handwritten notes are always appreciated with flowers, so if you are gifting someone a bouquet, make sure to include a heartfelt handwritten note inside. It would make them feel special.
- Throw in some chocolates. Chocolates and flowers are a combination hardly anyone can dislike. Along with the floral arrangement or bouquet that you got made, gift them a box of chocolates. You can also place an order for some helium balloons with your florist, and have them delivered along with the flowers and chocolates.
A birthday is a special day in anyone’s life and we can make it more special by gifting them something good or surprising them in a great manner. Flowers are birthday gifts and surprises which are easily available and yet please people of all age groups. If you want to do something special for your loved ones on their birthday – give them a bouquet of flowers, memories and happiness.