User Review( votes)
Jailbreaking iPhones is a trending phenomenon and more and more individuals are now shifting to it. It simply helps them liberate their iOS device from all its limitations and open up a whole new world of customizations on your little gadget. If you have already performed iOS 9.2.1 jailbreak pangu then you must already be aware of how it all works and exactly how you can do iOS 9.3 jailbreak because the process is pretty much the same. But if it’s your first time then you may want to find out what is jailbreak and exactly how you can do it. So, let’s run you down through the entire process.
What Is Jailbreak?
Jailbreak is a process of lifting all the restrictions that Apple has placed on the iOS devices. As you might already know, Apple doesn’t allow you to download apps from outside of its official App Store no matter how useful they may be. But if you are able to successfully jailbreak your iOS device then you can ditch all those restrictions and can access lots of useful tweaks to perform as much customizations on your iOS device as you may like.
Related: Latest News Updates
Now that you are familiar with the idea of jailbreaking, let’s go through iOS 9.3 jailbreak process. But before that, there is some important information that you must check out.
Specifics Of This iOS 9.3 Jailbreak
Here, we’ll be discussing Windows-only jailbreak for your iOS 9.3 device and, therefore, you will need access to a Windows Computer or Mac with Bootcamp. If you have a Mac with virtual machine that runs Windows that would do the job as well.
It is also important to note down here that this jailbreak works only on 64-bit devices and, therefore, you can’t use the method for jailbreaking iOS 9.3 on iPhone 5.
Also, it’s a semi-tethered jailbreak that requires you to run it every time when you reboot the device.
How To Perform iOS 9.3 Jailbreak With Pangu?
So, if your device fulfills all the requirements of running this iOS 9.3 jailbreak as described above, then follow below steps and get on with the jailbreak process.
- Make sure that your device is running iOS 9.3 and if it’s not then update it to this version of iOS.
- Turn off the ‘Find My iPhone’ feature on your device and also disable passcode so that you can start the jailbreak. Once done, plug your iPhone into a computer using Lightning cable.
- Ensure that you have iTunes installed on the computer you are using during the jailbreak. Also, it should be latest version of iTunes.
- Now Download PP/Pangu jailbreaking tool installer that works on Windows.
- Right-Click the tool icon and Run it as Administrator.
- Click Yes when asked to trust the publisher.
- If you are asked to trust app for the Windows Firewall, click Trust.
- Now as soon as your jailbreak tool is launched, you will a single button on its UI and you will have to click that button to start the download and installation of the jailbreak tool.
- Once the installation is finished, PP icon will appear on your desktop.
- Now right-click the icon and select Run As Administrator again.
- Click on Yes when the setup asks you to run it on your computer.
- This will take you straight to the interface of jailbreak tool and the tool will try discovering the devices you have connected.
- As soon as it discovers your device, click on green button for proceeding further.
- It will display loading circle on the button for indicating that the tool is busy.
- Within few minutes, the tool will ask you to provide your Apple ID. Provide the ID and login using your Apple Password. If you want to keep things safe then you can create an alternate Apple ID just for using with the jailbreak. After entering the login information click that green button again for login.
- Just wait for few minutes now and you will see Pangu/PP app icon appearing on the Home Screen of your iOS device.
- Now launch the Settings app on your iOS device and browse to General and click Device Management.
- Tap the profile which is showing here and then the Trust button in blue color that appears with the email address you had used for login.
- In the popup that shows up, tap Trust button that shows in red color and simply tap Home button to go back to the Home Screen as the Pangu profile is now trusted and you can start using the tool.
- Launch Pangu/PP app now on your iOS device from the Home Screen. It will prompt you to allow for push notifications. Just tap OK to allow notifications.
- Now, tap that circle inside the app, to make it a text line.
- Lock the device now by pressing the sleep button just once. Few minutes later, a notification will appear on your screen.
- Within few seconds, a prompt will appear to tell you that the storage of your device is getting full. That’s normal and is actually an indication of the fact that the tool is installing Cydia on your device. If you want to, unlock the device and launch Pangu/PP app again and you will see that Cydia installation is in progress.
- After some time, the device will reboot automatically and once it is live again, Cydia will be right there on its Home Screen.
- Launch Cydia on your device to re-load all the data and file system preparation which is normal when devices are being jailbroken.
That’s all, you have gone through the iOS 9.3 jailbreak successfully and can now be able to tweak around with the functionality of your device. You can use Cydia to download and install popular tweaks on your device to get the kind of functionality you have been looking for. Just make sure that you research the tweaks properly first and then install only the safe ones so that you may not end up installing something malicious.